Heritage Weekend Tile 1981
The Noah Snyder Farm
The Snyder home consists of three individual log structures joined together to form an "L" shaped house. The original structure to the property is two over two room log house built circa 1853. The second log structure known as the Cooplinger section, was added after the Civil War. A story and half kitchen dating to the early 1800's was the final structure to be added. The house was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.