Heritage Weekend Tile 1975
Built in the 1830's by Peter Hutton. The Manor is an "L" shaped two-story brick Greek revival home located outside of Petersburg, WV. The fort is dominated by a narrow two-story portico supported by four late white square columns, giving the house its classic Greek Revival appearance. The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.