Tannery House (Circa 1909)
Open Saturday Only
This house is one of the original company houses built by the Union Tannery in Petersburg. It was part of a row of 10 houses, all painted yellow. In 2007, the house was moved to its present location and has been lovingly restored by the Grant County Historical Society, Inc, and the Tannery Worker’s Association. Inside the furnishings are typical of the time period when the house was used by working families.
Opened by the Grant County Historical Society
Directions: 115 Virginia Ave. on the lot back of the Old Grant County Court House.