Open Saturday Only
One of the oldest houses in Petersburg, dating back before 1840. It was first used as a parsonage by the Methodist . It was later owned by the Davis family until 1974. The Grant County Historical Society recently purchased the house and is in the process of restoring the structure. They plan to make this house their official headquarters as well as a repository for Grant County History. On display will collections of glassware, Indian artifacts, quilts, etc.
Opened by the Grant County Historical Society.
Directions: South on Rt. 220 from Moorefield to 115 Virginia Ave., Petersburg.